Please pay attention to the following requirements:
ARTICLE TEMPLATE (download)
2. The title is in Russian and English.
3. Initials and surname of the author(s) (no more than 4) (also translit).
4. Information about the author(s) – First name, Patronymic, and Surname, place of work (name of the organization (Rus/Eng) must match the name in the Charter), city, country, should be written in lower-case letters, light italic type, and centered (as well as English translation). When transliterating first and last names, the author must adhere to uniform spelling in all articles.
5. Abstract. Lower-case letters, font direct light, a width. The abstract should be in Russian and in English. Abstract should be a minimum of 200–250 words (not less than 1000–1500 characters with spaces). The text should be structured, that is, should briefly repeat the heading of the article: purpose of the study; materials and methods; results, discussions; conclusion.
6. Keywords (6–10 words and phrases) are chosen from the text of the published material. They should be written in the Russian and English languages by lower case letters, font direct light, in the separate line by width.
7. Acknowledgements (optional element in the article). The author expresses his gratitude to colleagues or supervisor for help, thanks to funds and institutions for their financial support of the study.
8. Text of article should be printed in 14 pt, margins – 2 cm, type – Times New Roman, interval – 1,5). Volume – 10–15 pages. Abstract, text, tables, illustrations and list of references are a part of this amount. The article should be structured, i.e. contain the introduction, the purpose of the study; materials and methods; results, discussion; conclusion. All names, notes and structural elements of graphs, tables, schemes, etc. should be made both in Russian and in English. The article should contain inline bibliographic references, enclosed in square brackets, with reference to the sequence number of the work used in the list of literature, such as: . If the link is to a specific piece of the text, you must specify the page on which the reference object is placed, for example: [2, p. 81]. If the reference includes several works, it is separated by semicolons inside the square brackets, for example: [4, p. 15; 5, p. 123].
9. References (GOST R 7.0.5-2008) under the heading "References" (located in the center) is given at the end of the article. The list of references includes no less than 10 titles, 5 of them are research papers on relevant topics, published in the last 3–5 years, with the DOI indicated of the reference to it on the Internet (e.g. e-library). Publications in the list are arranged in alphabetical order, first in Russian, then in foreign languages. Then the bibliography is transliterated and translated. Attention! The list of literature contains ONLY scientific articles and monographs. Textbooks and tutorials are not included in the references. Do not include in the list of literature dissertations and abstracts of dissertations because of their inaccessibility to the reader. Sources, federal laws, archival documents, acts, statistics, literary works are made out in the form of footnotes.
10. Author affiliation, full name, organization(s), address of organization(s) (it is required to indicate all the author's places of employment where the research was carried out (permanent place, place of project implementation, etc.)), position and academic title, ORCID ID, e-mail, phone, mailing address for sending the author's copy. It is given both in Russian and in English.
11. Contribution of co-authors. At the end of the manuscript, the authors should include the notes that explain the actual contribution of each co-author to the study done. The order of the authors and co-authors of the article is agreed independently. It is given both in Russian and in English.
12. Graduate students and applicants should attach scanned reviews of the supervisor, signed and stamped. The review of the supervisor does not guarantee publication, the decision will be made solely on the results of the double-blind peer review. Applicants, doctors shouldn’t have accompanying review.
All publications are free.
Articles drawn up in accordance with the requirements, should be sent to e-mail: email@example.com.
The editorial board does not accept materials written with violation of the requirements.
Please pay attention! It is not allowed to send to the editorial board already published articles or articles sent for publication in other journals. If a simultaneous submission of a manuscript to several publications is found, the published article will be retracted (called back from the printing). Monitoring of unauthorized citation is made with the "Anti-plagiarism" systems.
ALL DISPUTE ISSUES ARE DISCUSSED IN CORRESPONDENCE, ALL CORRESPONDENCE IS SAVED.